What are the most obvious benefits of mechanical thinning?
08 . 07 . 2022
This type of thinning is becoming increasingly successful in the global market-let's look together at the benefits of this new technique.
Mechanical thinning is becoming more widespread, but what exactly are the benefits?
- Significant reduction in labor time and costs;
- Return to flowers in the following year;
- thinning action is mainly mechanical removal of flowers and therefore immediately visible;
- positive influences on quality parameters (especially size) of fruits;
- uncertainty of the effectiveness of the chemical principle in certain climatic situations;
- in organic is the most sustainable technique as it respects the environment.
Ask for more information!